Saturday, May 16, 2009

The commercial says....

Last week the boys and I were doing some grocery shopping when Garrett spotted the Crush Cups (yogurt). He asked if he could have them. I had no idea what they were so I checked them out. Immediately I knew they were not for this little guy. I explained I was not buying Crush Cups as they would make a horrible mess. If he wanted some yogurt he could pick out something else. After some begging and tears we left the area without any yogurt. This was the last I had heard of them. Whew.....


Until this morning, Garrett is enjoying his Saturday morning cartoons and all the sudden he comes running into the other room. Talking so fast I could hardly understand any of it. Finally I understood. "Mom the commercial does not show any mess! You just open them, crush, slurp and enjoy the awesomeness. No dirty mess or spoon. Can we go get some?"

I am thinking we will be avoiding the yogurt area for a while!



No comments:

Post a Comment